Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Curious George Goes to Washington...DC That Is!


The students have spoken and Curious George is the winner of a grand tour of Washington DC and Colonial Williamsburg! CG and I will be spending four nights and three days exploring our nation's capital city. Then we will travel by train to Colonial Williamsburg so I can attend the Teacher Institute.

I will be posting pictures and updates via Twitter (@librarykittie), Facebook, and this blog. I hope you will consider following this blog, my Twitter feed, or me, on Facebook so you can keep up with our travels! I've booked a wonderful little Bed & Breakfast in a neighborhood row house in Washington that is close to a Metro (subway/train) station for our stay in the capital. Then, we will be staying right in the Colonial Williamsburg village for a week of great learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment