Monday, April 23, 2012

Who will be my vacation partner?

I am very lucky to be attending the Colonial Williamsburg Teacher Institute this summer. While I'm in the vicinity, I plan to stay a few extra days to visit Washington, D.C. I will be taking a children's book character stuffed animal with me to help document the trip for my students. This week and next week, students will get the opportunity to vote for their favorite by putting their change in a bucket. All money will be donated to our One For Books campaign running through our Scholastic Book Fair  to purchase new books for our school library. The characters students will be voting on are:


If you'd like to vote online, please comment on this blog entry to let me know which character should go on my trip this summer!

1 comment:

  1. Curious George! I think he'd be rather "curious" about all the things going on in Colonial Williamsburg!

    ReplyDelete